Tuesday 30 August 2016, 13:45-17.45
Parallel sessions devoted to the different crops will be organized and chaired by the respective EUCARPIA Section chairs or a delegate of the chair.
Each parallel session will have the following schedule:
- 13:45 – 15.30 Oral contributions. Each talk will last 15 minutes (10 min. + 5 min. discussion)
- 15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00 – 16:45 Flash presentations. Each flash presentation will last 4 minutes (3 min. + 1 min. question)
- 16:45 – 17:45 Poster session. Presenters (including those of the flash presentations) will be asked to be present at their poster for discussion.
The seven parallel sessions will deal with the following topics (Click on the session title for more information on speakers and titles):
- Tuber and industrial crops – Dan Milbourne
- Cereals – Andreas Börner
- Fodder crops – Dirk Reheul
- Maize and Sorghum – Alain Charcosset
- Vegetables – Yuling Bai
- Fruit, Ornamentals, Medicinal, Aromatic - José Vouillamoz
- Legumes – Antonio de Ron
Special session on occasion of the International Year of Pulses
The poster flash presentations are grouped in the following topics (click on a topic to view the list of poster flash authors and titles):
- Other cereals
- Fodder crops and Maize
- Oil and Protein (Legumes) crops
- Fruit, Ornamental, Medicinal, Industrial
Do not miss this opportunity to discuss hot topics in your particular field of interest!